Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Move

We Moved!!!!

It's week 2 in the Richardson-Hampton residence and so far everything's been going wonderful. It took us about two days to get situated, but we're finally in there. We bought the house back in March and the house was originally 786 sq ft. We began renovation in April and ended it in May and double the size of the house to 1400 sq ft. The house is a 3 bedroom/1 bath. Because I didn't want a tv in our livingroom, so we decided to use one of the bedrooms as our rec room which is predominately occupied by Monte. Our livingroom is empty for the moment. The walls are like a pale yellow so I have my eye on this brown leather sofa and white coffee table from Ikea. I'm searching for turqoise colored chair to go along with everything and once I have all of that our living room will be complete.

The Kitchen Before

The Kitchen During Renovation

The Kitchen After



Besides an unfurnished rec room and living room everything's been cool especially for Monte whose been feeling like a kid a candy store ever since football season has returned and the worse thing about it is, we ordered DirecTV, so now he's able to watch EVERY game. Typically thats fine since he has the rec room but yesterday we decided to watch tv together and flip back and fourth so that he could watch the Dallas game and I could watch the VMA's and that was fine but Monte is one of those extreme fans, he likes to yell at the screen and run around the house and I have really bad nerves. I kept telling him he was scaring me, he would apologize and would do it again....I won't be watching Dallas games with Monte again...

2 more days until I get the big ultrasound...I already know its a boy this will just confirm it

No comments: